Flowers are expressions of thoughtfulness and love, congratulations and sympathy, and a heartfelt way of saying a simple, “I care about you!” Remembering and finding time to express these sentiments in today’s global society can sometimes be challenging. If you moved away from your hometown but still want to send love to your mother on her birthday or just want to keep close with college roommates long after graduation, distance and convenience are major concerns. Fortunately, with new technology, you can stay close to almost anyone, anywhere by ordering flowers online.
Ordering flowers on the Internet has never been so easy and is fast becoming the most popular means of sending the perfect bouquet to friends or loved ones. People from every walk of life are enjoying the benefits of the personal computer, which is proving to be ultra fast, affordable, and surprisingly safe to use for consumers on the prowl for a really good deal. Whether you’ve ordered flowers online before or have just thought about it, here are some great reasons why buying flowers on the Web is not only a terrific idea but will also save you time and money!
1) You know what you are getting! Placing orders through a phone service has classically been luck of the draw. Whether sending flowers to a funeral or as congratulations for a special event, you could give a general idea of what you wanted by phone but had little control over the ultimate style or design. Online ordering allows you to easily pick and choose the style, color scheme, flower varieties, and price range you want! Just click on the pictures that appeal to you most. You can quickly compare options within one site or across multiple sites. This is a wonderful way to assure that your gift sends just the right message.
2) Shop anytime, anywhere! Can’t find time to go shopping? You don’t have to leave your home or office to send flowers. Let your fingers do the walking on your keyboard. You can shop in your pajamas if you want, anytime day or night. It doesn’t matter that other stores are closed; your online florist is always open. Ordering flowers online is fast, and florists are, too. They specialize in same-day and next-day delivery. With many online florists, you can order flowers in the morning for delivery almost anywhere that same afternoon. Of course, at Christmas, Valentine’s, and Mother’s Day, it’s best to avoid the rush by ordering a day or two in advance. Otherwise, same day or next day flower delivery is no problem.
3) Never forget an occasion again! Does your day get so entirely hectic that anniversaries, birthdays, and other important occasions simply slip your mind? Most online florists have a free reminder service, so you never have to worry about forgetting a special date ever again! The florist will automatically send you an email about each upcoming event to jog your memory. There’s no obligation, the information is private, and you can add or change dates anytime you want. It’s like having your own private secretary.
4) Professionally designed flowers make a statement. There are services that ship cut flowers in a box along with a vase and instructions. They’re often a bargain, but the recipient has to cut and arrange his or her own flowers. As an alternative, sending a finished arrangement ensures you get your point across without the recipient having “work for” the gift. In other words, while boxed flowers are a good thing, they’re not always the best choice. Much depends on the occasion and recipient. For deliveries to the workplace, a hospital, or a funeral home, arranged flowers are usually best. One thing is certain, it should be YOUR choice, and you’ll find both types of floral gifts when you shop online.
5) Online ordering is one stop shopping! There’s no need to drive from store to store or waste time standing in lines. You can find almost anything you need online. For example, many online florists offer a variety of products such as gift baskets, balloons, teddy bears, and chocolates. So, if you want to send flowers and a fruit basket or roses and balloons, you have that option without having to make separate purchases at different sites.
6) Transactions are safe and simple. Ordering flowers on the Internet is a breeze when it comes to safeguarding your privacy and security. All reputable online florists use secure order forms. Just look for “https” in your address bar when you get to the order form. It means the information you submit is encrypted for privacy. You’ll find it only takes a few minutes to complete your order. All major credit cards are accepted. Plus, if you use a card with reward incentives, you’ll enjoy that added bonus with your purchase.
7) You’ll find lots of helpful information at your fingertips. Unsure about the name of a particular flower? Don’t be embarrassed; your online florist can help. You’ll find product descriptions, flower pictures and names, wedding flower tips, meanings of flowers, care information, decorating ideas, and much more online. Whether you’re a seasoned floral expert or gift-sending novice, online flower shops offer a wealth of free information and resources. You can browse at your leisure, search favorite flower topics, or just enjoy the pictures. It’s like having a complete flower shop right on your PC.
8) Online florists provide their credentials. Examining rooms are decorated with diplomas, which let you see for yourself if the doctor has the credentials necessary to serve your needs. Most reputable Internet ordering sites do the same. Top florists online often have awards and feedback from customers posted conspicuously for your benefit. Look for established florists with industry credentials, customer testimonials, a service guarantee, and a toll-free customer service phone number. Then, you’re sure to be on the right track.
9) Get the benefits of mid- to large-size companies and the personalization of small, local florists in one. Online florists have the systems, staffing, industry connections, and purchasing volume you’d expect from large companies. Most guarantee satisfaction. So, you enjoy the service and prices you deserve. But, they also deliver through a vast network of select smaller florists across the country and around the globe. When choosing florist delivered flowers, your gift is professionally designed and personally delivered by these local flower shops. You get the quality and personal attention of a hometown florist, along with the service and support of a nationwide business, too.
10) Ordering flowers on the Internet makes gifting easy! Ordering flowers on the Internet is the most convenient way to send flowers to almost anyone. Most florists online will have categories based on the occasion, price range, or flower types with which to sort and view the various bouquets. You will love how easy it is to shop for flowers online and how convenient it can be ordering from your home or office.
Flowers and the thought behind them really mean a lot and truly touch people. The classic way to send a gift of flowers has traditionally been telephone ordering. Today, we have the convenience, quality, variety, and control of ordering flowers on the Internet, as well. It’s made our lives easier and made our lives better. Because, after all, it’s not about flowers, it’s about sending a message and staying close with those we care about. That’s what flowers are all about. The Internet just makes sending flowers that much easier.